What are your COVID 19 procedures?
– Classes will be limited to 8 students per class.
– All visitors will be required to wash their hands prior to entering the classroom.
– Hand sanitizer will be provided for students to use during class.
– Mask will be required while in the classroom at all times.
– Students who are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms must respect other’s health and consider testing or quarantine.
Where are you located?
When you’re on Broad Street, you will need to turn onto Blacker Street to access the parking lot and building entrance. There will be a side access road located behind Pro Printing with our logo pointing you into the parking lot.
Upon entering the building, take a left and we are all the way down on the left hand side. Contact us if you have any questions at (804)355.2277.
When do your classes start?
For the 40-hour certification class, we do. To establish a payment plan, a finance fee of $25 is applied to your first tuition payment. The payment amounts are the following:
Payments are due at the beginning, middle, and end of class.
Yes! We are available for virtual tours Monday through Saturday until June 10. Contact Us to have an admission representative to set up a time for a tour.
8 students per class.
What do you teach over the 40 hour course?
- Liquor and Liqueur education
- How to make 125 popular cocktails
- Customer service behind the bar
- Beer and Wine training
- How to precisely free pour
- High volume bartending strategies
- Speed and accuracy drills
- How to have to fun behind the bar!
What are the benefits of graduating from Professional Bartending Academy?
- Lifetime bartending certification valid in all 50 states
- Lifetime local and nationwide job placement assistance (available in 74 cities throughout the US)
- Free Refresher Classes
- 1 on 1 job counseling
- Resume assistance
- Mock Interviews
Due to consistent demand for trained bartenders, we consistently have and new employment opportunities available for alumni. In 2019, 72% of graduates found employment in the bar business. Contact Us to have an admission representative further discuss employment opportunities for yourself after class.
If you are a bartender that is working 20 hours a week at 5.00/hr plus tips with 0 years of experience, the MEDIAN annual income is $18,000 per year.
Do you have job placement assistance?
Of course! We work one on one to help our grads land bartending jobs in Richmond and across the U.S. Learn more on the job placement page.
What are your qualifications?
21 or older. In other states, however, individuals who are 18 or older may bartend. If you are looking to bartend in another part of the US., please verify through local and state laws.