The Professional Bartending Academy is certified by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia. Since 1994, we have been Central Virginia’s number one bartending school. Through our passion for bartending, the staff at The Professional Bartending Academy strives to provide high-quality hands-on training to prepare individuals for work in any bar atmosphere.
While attending bartending class, students learn the organizational habits, bar etiquette, and high volume bar techniques to propel them into the bar industry. Upon graduation, we counsel and assist our graduates by connecting them to local bars, restaurants, hotels, country clubs, nightclubs, or private parties. Through The Professional Bartending Academy’s 26 year history as a local business, we have trained and placed thousands of students across the state of Virginia.
40 hour Hands-On Bartender Certification Course
Bartending is one of the most fun jobs to have as a side hustle, part-time job, or full-time job! If you are looking to bartend at a local restaurant, bar, nightclub, hotel, or country club, this bartending class is the right fit. The following benefits and topics are included:
- 40 hours of Professional Bartender Training
- National Bartending Certification
- Alcoholic Beverage Control of Virginia RSVP Certification
- Virginia and Nationwide Job Placement Assistance
- Free Refresher Classes
- Access to Alumni Networking Events in Richmond, VA
- Intermediate Spirits and Cordials Training
- Accurate Free Pour Training
- 100+ of the Most Popular Cocktail Recipes to take home
- Customer Service Training
- Beer and Wine Training
- Point of Sale Training with ALOHA cash register system
- Resume Assistance
- 1 on 1 Job Counseling
- Access to Online Bartender Job Community
|When Can I Start?|
|Weekday classes are in session from 11:00am-3:00pm or 6:30pm-10:30pm.
Monday through Thursday.
Weekday Class Begins:
Weekend classes are in session from 9:00am – 5:00PM, Saturdays only.
|When Can I Start?|
|Weekday Class Begins:
Weekend Class Begins: